I just spent the last two days listening to a seminar on insurance coding and oral surgery. My brain is definitely on overload, but in a good way. It was pretty interesting, however something that will take some time to fully understand. Turns out there are ways that medical insurance can be used in some cases of dental. It doesn’t apply to everything, but can really help those that can’t fully afford dental care even with their dental insurance.
During my trip I had limited use of my iPhone. I forgot to bring my charger which meant that I had to keep my phone off most of the time or sit in my car to charge it. That meant no movies for me. Boo. I did eventually crack and decide to drive around the town and see if there was anything interesting to see (while I charged my phone). My hotel was in the middle of a business district so all I saw were tall glass buildings. I was actually pretty close to a university and drove around to see. I picked up some food and ate in my car so I could read on my phone for a bit, it was then I saw I was tagged for the 7 links challenge and couldn’t pass finding out what that was.
Kat, from she cooks, he eats has a cute blog that gives yummy ideas for dinner and recent started doing some foodie reviews 🙂 She was kind enough to join me in on
the fun so here goes, my 7 links challenge:
My most beautiful post
My most popular post – 160 views 😀
My Most controversial post
My Most helpful post
Post that was surprisingly successful
Post that did not get the attention it deserved
Post you are most proud of
Wow, after doing this I realize I need to post more! I had only 25-26 posts to choose from but It did have me re-reading them all. Now I get to pass this challenge on to 5 other people! To those five, the only rule is that you must list one post for each of the seven categories.
I pass the torch to….
- The PolishAholic – She has an amazing blog all with tutorials and color swatches.
- Wtforever21 – Rachel has an eye for finding all obnoxious things in F21. Hey we all love the store, but I swear you will laugh when you read some of her posts on some of their items.
- BeautifulInsideandOut – My fellow Beauty Collection Blogger Sam, has started
her owna couple of businesses and I think all the work she is doing is amazing.
- Iluvmakeup.com – One of my other beauties on the web has a snazzy new blog that shares tons on info on makeup and how to’s.
- dgsbeauty.com – Dinah is a super sweet girl I found through twitter that does giveaways,makeup swatches. I love watching her youtube also 🙂